April 11, 2008

So Far So Good

Well, day 5 of my new diet, and I'm still doing everything I should. It has been really easy, actually. So...cool.


I'm really excited (and I've already had a cup of coffee, so I'm typing words with the letters all out of order) because Jer is coming home tomorrow! He has been visiting the east coast on business since Monday morning. I miss him sooooo much, but I have managed to only cry once all week. I'm proud of myself. I owe this small feat to the fact that I have been spending so much time with my extended family. I spend that day with jer's sister and our niece, when I get home I'm with my parents. I'm never alone, unless I want to be. Jer's mom called to see how I was holding up (that's when I cried), and to just talk. How sweet is that! I'm so lucky that my family is so wonderful.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You know... Dan and I were apart for one night when I went to northern CA for Erin/Tahlia's baby shower. We'd planned to be apart for a weekend when he went to visit his parents this last month. I was okay with that. What we didn't plan was me being in CA alone for over a week for work and Grandmother's funeral while he was on that weekend trip to visit his folks and then back home alone again.

I kept so busy while I was gone that I couldn't see straight, but I still missed him something awful, and he was very eager for me to come home. I'm sooooo glad we get to travel to CA together this time.

I love you and miss you, too. We'll have to make sure we are in the same state at the same time and not terribly busy sometime. Glad you'll have your hubby back!