November 20, 2008

Moving. Yay!

So, in case you haven't yet heard... we will be moving at the end of the month. I am very excited! Our new apartment is so much closer to most of our friends, and our church. It also has many fun amenities such as a play ground, 2 swimming pools and a kiddie pool, round the clock security patrol, a dishwasher, and best of all central air!
We have been kinda' half looking for a three bedroom place for a few weeks, we were beginning to think that the only areas that had three bedroom apartments were in bad neighborhoods, but this is in a very nice area of the city of Lakewood. In fact, the whole city of Lakewood is very nice.
Jer and I are so happy that we will have a nursery to bring Simone home to. We feel so blessed that we were able to find a new home well in advance of her due date. I already have quite the "bump" and trying to carry boxes with a belly any bigger would be quite challenging (my arms aren't that long).

4 comments:

m(oose) said...

Wow! That sounds really great! I'm so happy for you guys :)

You'll have to send me your new address when you're all settled in so I can update my wedding address book :D

Jen said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you'll be closer. :o)

Nikki said...

So excited for you! I hope the move goes easily and painlessly!

Jon, Erin, Talia, and Elliana said...

I'm sorry to read from the previous post that you have bad morning sickness. I hope it subsides soon. Congratulations on your new place! Are you going to post a belly picture? You might as well show it off to all your friends that are not likely to see you for a while :).